- Top 100
Jury foreman says life or death decision unfair
PHOENIX (AP) — They were 12 ordinary citizens who didn't oppose the death penalty. But unlike spectators outside the courthouse who followed the case like a daytime soap opera and jumped to demand Jodi Arias' execution, the jurors faced a decision that was wrenching and real, with implications ...
Posted: May 24, 2013, 6:59 pm
As Tourists Come and Go, Harlem Churches Lose a 10% Lifeblood
The tourists started lining up two hours before morning worship service on West 116th Street in Harlem. Most were dressed in everyday clothes, contrasting with the dark suits and prim dresses of the largely African-American congregation in the historic sanctuary of Canaan Baptist Church of Christ ...
Posted: May 25, 2013, 3:39 am
Major stock indexes record first weekly loss in month
NEW YORK — Major stock indexes closed out their first weekly loss in a month in quiet trading Friday. The Standard & Poor's 500 index dropped 0.91 of a point to close at 1,649.60. The Dow Jones industrial average rose 8.60 points to 15,303, a gain of 0.1 percent. Procter & Gamble supported the Dow ...
Posted: May 24, 2013, 11:02 pm
- Priceless most exotic concept cars [PHOTO Gallery]
- When will Mariah Carey be a Billionaire ?
- Is this the most expensive Lamborghini ?
- How much are you willing to pay for Lamborghini Cnossus ?
- New Xbox One 500GB price set to $499 ?
- $100,000 Mercedes Benz S Class
- $1,000,000 Ferrari Enzo – photo gallery
- $114,000 Full-Size Formula 1 Simulator on sale in Costco
- Peugeot 208 T16 Price & Photo Gallery
- LAMBORGHINI EGOISTA photo gallery – 50th anniversary of Lamborghini