Following up on our first Photo Gallery of Coolest and Expensive cars in the world , here is a photo gallery and auto spec for one of the coolest cars in the world:
Covini C6W Spider features a rear, 4200 cc 8-cylinder engine and has a top speed of 186 mph (299 km/h). In addition, having six wheels instead of four produces better braking due to 100% more contact patch and braking components on front axles and better grip. With 434 hp and 347 lb-ft of torque (up from 331 lb-ft originally) now on tap and a curb weight that’s likely to still be in the 2500-lb. range, the roadster will likely blow away its claimed near 200 mph top speed. The Covini C6W has a price tag of $300,000 !
- Drive wheels: RWD
- Construction: Fiberglass and carbon fiber body over tubular steel frame
- Front brakes: Brembo disc brakes, with ABS
- Fuel feed: Direct petrol injection
- Total displacement: 4.2 L (256.3 in³)
- Maximum power: 440 PS (324 kW; 434 hp) @ 6400 rpm
- Maximum torque: 470 N·m (350 lb·ft) @ 2700 rpm
- V8: built by Audi
BTW, do you know how Covini c6W price is compared to the price of super car SSC Tuatara ?