Marie Jeanne Meyer Net Worth is$1 Billion
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
deserves the money?
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Would you date ?
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
Marie-Jeanne Meyer Net Worth: Marie-Jeanne Meyer is French businesswoman who has a net worth of $1 billion. A newly-listed billionaire, Marie-Jeanne Meyer is said to derive her fortune from her 12% stake in commodities giant Louis Dreyfus Holdings. The firm was managed by her brother, Robert Louis-Dreyfus, who lost his life to leukemia in 2009. Ever since, Meyer's sister-in-law, Margarita, chairs the firm. In an attempt to acquire more control, Margarita has been trying to buy the stakes in the company held by Robert's sisters with whom she is in bad relations. On the other hand, Marie-Jeanne and Robert's younger sister, Monique Louis-Dreyfus, have not discussed publicly their plans about their stakes. In addition to the above, Meyer has a private equity firm, Florac, and together with LVMH's private equity arm, Florac holds a controlling stake in Groupe SMCP. The company owns Parisian fashion brands including Maje and Claudie Pierlot.

(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)

Marie Jeanne Meyer Latest News

KKR in talks to buy French clothing brands Sandro, Maje -source

Arnault’s L Capital owns half of the 51 percent stake being sold, with Florac, an investment fund controlled by Marie-Jeanne Meyer, the former head of trading group Louis Dreyfus, controlling the other half. The other 49 percent is in the hands of the ...
Posted: March 29, 2013, 4:59 pm

jeanne meyer

Jeanne Meyer 10/03/1925 ~ 01/02/2015 Jeanne was born to Gerald and ... She was born December 19, 1951 in Hartford to... Meyer, Jeanne Marie, 75, Boeing Surplus Sales/Military Division secretary, died Nov. 2, 2003. Memorial service 10 a.m. Friday, Ascension ...
Posted: October 1, 2017, 5:00 pm

Women religious note jubilees

Sister Mary Jane was born and raised in Meyer, Iowa. Following her 1967 graduation from ... She has also begun a soap-making project to help support the retreat center. Sister Jeanne Marie, who also grew up in Wisconsin, will celebrate with her cloistered ...
Posted: May 10, 2018, 7:48 am
Related Topics:
How Much Is Marie Jeanne Meyer Income, How Much Is Marie Jeanne Meyer Net Worth, How Much Is Marie Jeanne Meyer Salary, How Much Is Marie Jeanne Meyer Worth, L'affaire Marie Jeanne Meyer, Marie Jeanne Meyer, Marie Jeanne Meyer Age, Marie Jeanne Meyer Autopsie, Marie Jeanne Meyer Bio, Marie Jeanne Meyer Biographie, Marie Jeanne Meyer Country, Marie Jeanne Meyer Date Of Birth, Marie Jeanne Meyer Dreyfus, Marie Jeanne Meyer Enquete, Marie Jeanne Meyer Ethnicity, Marie Jeanne Meyer Facebook, Marie Jeanne Meyer Fortune, Marie Jeanne Meyer Height, Marie Jeanne Meyer History, Marie Jeanne Meyer Home Town, Marie Jeanne Meyer Images, Marie Jeanne Meyer Income, Marie Jeanne Meyer Job, Marie Jeanne Meyer Joggeuse, Marie Jeanne Meyer Juillet, Marie Jeanne Meyer Net Worth, Marie Jeanne Meyer Networth, Marie Jeanne Meyer News, Marie Jeanne Meyer Paris Match, Marie Jeanne Meyer Place Of Birth, Marie Jeanne Meyer Reunionnaise, Marie Jeanne Meyer Salary, Marie Jeanne Meyer Suspect, Marie Jeanne Meyer Tf1, Marie Jeanne Meyer Tournon, Marie Jeanne Meyer Videos, Marie Jeanne Meyer Weight, Marie Jeanne Meyer Wikipedia, Marie-jeanne Meyer Blog, Marie-jeanne Meyer Florac, Marie-jeanne Meyer Louis Dreyfus, Marie-jeanne Meyer Wiki, Marie+jeanne+meyer Affaire, Who Is Marie Jeanne Meyer,