Wolfgang Joop Net Worth is
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
deserves the money?
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Would you date ?
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
Wolfgang Joop (born November 18, 1944 in Potsdam) is a German fashion designer. He is the founder of the fashion and cosmetics company JOOP!, and father of fashion designer Jette Joop.


Wolfgang Joop was born in Potsdam, on November 18, 1944. Wolfgang Joop studied advertising psychology at the University of Braunschweig. He was later invited to become an honorary professor of fashion design at the UniversitA?t der KA 1/4 nste in Berlin.
He began his fashion career working with his former wife Karin when in 1968 they were awarded all three first prizes in a design competition. Professionally he had been working as both a fashion illustrator and journalist and as a freelance designer for fashion houses in Italy, France and Germany. He is also well known in England
Joop achieved international success in 1978, when he showed his fourth fur collection, which the New York Times, among other publications, honored as "Prussian Designer."[citation needed]
The label and company JOOP!, created in 1981, is recognised for its provocative collections as well as for its internationally award-winning fragrances.[citation needed] In early 1982 Joop showed his first prA?t-A -porter women's collection, followed by his first men's collection in 1985. Two years later, with the launch of his first perfume collection, he made his name a trademark, with capital letters to symbolize energy along with an exclamation mark.[citation needed] Clothes, shoes, jewelry, eyeglasses and perfume were immediately available under this brand. The "JOOP!" label became available for licensing, and Joop's company no longer produced any of its own goods for sale. Since 1997, Joop's products have been sold through JOOP! GmbH with the exception of Parfum JOOP!, which was sold to Coty/Lancaster in 1991 followed by licensee contracts. In 1998 Wolfgang Joop sold 95% of his stake in the JOOP! GmbH to WA 1/4 nsche AG and sold the remaining 5% in July 2001. This ended his involvement with JOOP!

(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)

Wolfgang Joop Latest News

Rita Ora leads the red carpet glamour at the Bambi Awards in Berlin

(AP) Heidi Klum displays her "Fashion" Bambi 2015 media award in Berlin. (AP) The 42-year-old model exuded elegance in her deep purple ballgown. (AP) Heidi Klum and fashion designer Wolfgang Joop hold Klum's "Fashion" Bambi 2015 media award in Berlin.
Posted: November 13, 2015, 3:25 am

Joop creator: Duchess dresses like air hostess

JOOP! creator Wolfgang Joop has criticized Britain’s Duchess of Cambridge for her “forced” attire. The royal has become a bit of a fashion favourite, often mixing high-end designer labels with high street store looks from Zara and Reiss. While women ...
Posted: July 12, 2013, 6:19 am

Georg Friedrich Ferdinand Of Prussia & Sophie Of Isenburg Married (PHOTOS)

Germany got into the Royal Wedding spirit on Saturday, as Prince Georg Friedrich Ferdinand of Prussia married Princess Sophie of ... the bride wore a multilayered white gown by Wolfgang Joop and a tiara (natch), while the groom looked quite dapper in ...
Posted: August 29, 2011, 2:47 am
Related Topics:
How Much Is Wolfgang Joop Earnings, How Much Is Wolfgang Joop Income, How Much Is Wolfgang Joop Net Worth, How Much Is Wolfgang Joop Salary, How Much Is Wolfgang Joop Worth, Who Is Wolfgang Joop, Wolf Joop, Wolf Joop Biography, Wolf Joop Frau, Wolf Joop Gntm, Wolf Joop Heidi Klum, Wolf Joop Net Worth, Wolf Joop Partner, Wolf Joop Plastic Surgery, Wolf Joop Wunderkind, Wolfgang Joop, Wolfgang Joop Age, Wolfgang Joop Alter, Wolfgang Joop Art, Wolfgang Joop Bio, Wolfgang Joop Botox, Wolfgang Joop Clothes, Wolfgang Joop Cologne, Wolfgang Joop Country, Wolfgang Joop Date Of Birth, Wolfgang Joop Dress Code, Wolfgang Joop Earnings, Wolfgang Joop Edwin Lemberg, Wolfgang Joop Ethnicity, Wolfgang Joop Fashion, Wolfgang Joop Germanys Next Topmodel, Wolfgang Joop Gossips, Wolfgang Joop Height, Wolfgang Joop History, Wolfgang Joop Home Town, Wolfgang Joop Homosexual, Wolfgang Joop Images, Wolfgang Joop Income, Wolfgang Joop Instagram, Wolfgang Joop Job, Wolfgang Joop Karin Joop-metz, Wolfgang Joop Nationality, Wolfgang Joop Net Worth, Wolfgang Joop Networth, Wolfgang Joop News, Wolfgang Joop Parfum, Wolfgang Joop Partner, Wolfgang Joop Perfume, Wolfgang Joop Place Of Birth, Wolfgang Joop Quotes, Wolfgang Joop Rumors, Wolfgang Joop Salary, Wolfgang Joop Schlaganfall, Wolfgang Joop Secrets, Wolfgang Joop Töchter, Wolfgang Joop Twitter, Wolfgang Joop Udo Jürgens, Wolfgang Joop Vermögen, Wolfgang Joop Videos, Wolfgang Joop Weight, Wolfgang Joop Wetten Dass, Wolfgang Joop Wiki,